Multiwave Technologies AG founds R&D subsidiary, Multiwave Imaging SAS, in Marseille, France. Starts partnership with Institut Fresnel, a joint lab of the French National Research Agency (CNRS) and Aix-Marseille University on metamaterials and MRI.
- Multiwave and Aix-Marseille University sign a €1.1m, 4-year partnership on portable MRI
- Multiwave Technologies SA and Clinique de la Main – Genève, to work hand in hand to develop a dedicated portable MRI device for upper extremity imaging.
- Multiwave attracts CHF 3.8m in fresh capital from Ava Investors and existing investors
- Multiwave delivers its portable MRI scanner for research purposes to CRMBM-CEMEREM in France.
- Multiwave delivers portable MRI device to Brighton and Sussex medical school
No comments to show.