Timothy joined Multiwave’s board in 2020. He is the founder and CEO of Geneva-based biotech company Addex Therapeutics which is listed on the Swiss stock exchange and the Nasdaq. Mr. Dyer has played a pivotal role in building the Addex Group, raising significant capital, including Addex IPO and negotiating licensing agreements with pharmaceutical industry partners. Prior to founding Addex, he spent 10 years with Price Waterhouse, or PW & PricewaterhouseCoopers, or PwC in the UK and Switzerland as part of the audit and business advisory group. At PwC in Switzerland, Mr Dyer’s responsibilities included managing the service delivery to a diverse portfolio of clients including high growth start‑up companies, international financial institutions and venture capital and investment companies. Mr. Dyer has extensive experience in finance, corporate development, business operations and the building of start‑up companies. He is a UK Chartered Accountant and holds a BSc (Hons) in Biochemistry and Pharmacology from the University of Southampton, UK.
- Multiwave and Aix-Marseille University sign a €1.1m, 4-year partnership on portable MRI
- Multiwave Technologies SA and Clinique de la Main – Genève, to work hand in hand to develop a dedicated portable MRI device for upper extremity imaging.
- Multiwave attracts CHF 3.8m in fresh capital from Ava Investors and existing investors
- Multiwave delivers its portable MRI scanner for research purposes to CRMBM-CEMEREM in France.
- Multiwave delivers portable MRI device to Brighton and Sussex medical school
No comments to show.