Professor Richard V. Craster is the Dean of the Faculty of Natural Sciences at Imperial College London. He is also the Director of the CNRS-Imperial “Abraham de Moivre” joint research institute. Previously Richard was Head of the Department of Mathematics at Imperial College London for 6 years.
- Multiwave and Aix-Marseille University sign a €1.1m, 4-year partnership on portable MRI
- Multiwave Technologies SA and Clinique de la Main – Genève, to work hand in hand to develop a dedicated portable MRI device for upper extremity imaging.
- Multiwave attracts CHF 3.8m in fresh capital from Ava Investors and existing investors
- Multiwave delivers its portable MRI scanner for research purposes to CRMBM-CEMEREM in France.
- Multiwave delivers portable MRI device to Brighton and Sussex medical school
No comments to show.