Gerard Friedlander is the medical director at the American Hospital of Paris. He is the head of department of physiology at Georges-Pompidou hospital and head of department of physiology at Necker-Enfants Malades. He is also Director of Inserm “growth and signalling” research center at Necker, Paris. Lately he was appointed Délégué Général at the Fondation Université of Paris. He was previously the Dean of Paris Descartes University School of Medicine
- Multiwave and Aix-Marseille University sign a €1.1m, 4-year partnership on portable MRI
- Multiwave Technologies SA and Clinique de la Main – Genève, to work hand in hand to develop a dedicated portable MRI device for upper extremity imaging.
- Multiwave attracts CHF 3.8m in fresh capital from Ava Investors and existing investors
- Multiwave delivers its portable MRI scanner for research purposes to CRMBM-CEMEREM in France.
- Multiwave delivers portable MRI device to Brighton and Sussex medical school
No comments to show.