David joined Multiwave’s board in 2023. He is presently the CEO of medical imaging company Body Vision medical (lung vision) since 2022. Prior to that he was hired by the founders of Neurologica as VP Sales (2005-2013), a portable CT imaging company which was sold to Samsung Electronics in 2013. He then integrated the team at Samsung Electronics as VP Sales & Chief Marketing Officer (2013-2018) and then Chief Operating Officer (2018-2022) of post-acquisition Samsung/Neurologics with $150m in P&L responsibility across digital radiography, portable CT and ultrasound. Prior to Neurologica he was VP of a US-based neurotrauma telemedicine marketplace.
- Multiwave and Aix-Marseille University sign a €1.1m, 4-year partnership on portable MRI
- Multiwave Technologies SA and Clinique de la Main – Genève, to work hand in hand to develop a dedicated portable MRI device for upper extremity imaging.
- Multiwave attracts CHF 3.8m in fresh capital from Ava Investors and existing investors
- Multiwave delivers its portable MRI scanner for research purposes to CRMBM-CEMEREM in France.
- Multiwave delivers portable MRI device to Brighton and Sussex medical school
No comments to show.